EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
INTEMPERY hereby warrants the product and its components against defects in workmanship and/or materials, from the date of purchase, for a period of four (4) years for canvas and ten ( 10) years for metal.
To qualify, the purchased item must be found to be defective by industry standards. You will have to provide us with proof of the defect(s) in your canvas and/or shelter. Either by photos or in person.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item. We can then assess the problem and fix it.
To request a refund, you can contact us email@example.com the reason and providing us with photos if necessary. We will then arrange for your item to be picked up or replaced
- The shelter must have been installed and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided by us.
- The buyer must produce, at the time of his declaration, a copy of the sales contract or proof of purchase, as well as a photo of the damaged part, within 30 days of the date of the initial installation.
- Damage to the shelter must not be the result of negligence, lack of maintenance or improper installation. The product will be repaired or replaced free of charge, depending on the defect.
- All transport costs for the shelter and/or its accessories will be borne by INTEMPERY.
- INTEMPERY is not responsible for transportation, removal or installation and any other costs incurred to obtain the replacement of a product under the guarantee.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Damage caused by ice, moving ice, fire, animals, vegetation, vandalism, extreme weather conditions and acts of God.
- Collapses due to accumulations of snow.
- Damage caused by prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Damage to persons and property.
- Normal wear and fading of the canvas and other components of the shelter.
- Damage caused during storage. The liner should be dry, free of leaves or any other dirt or debris when stored.
- Damage resulting from non-professional installation.
- The fabric sections being connected by a seam, it is therefore impossible to guarantee total waterproofness. Water infiltration is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Note: Temporary car shelter fabrics are designed for winter use.
INTEMEPRY will not apply retroactive discounts. All purchases may only be subject to promotions in effect at the time of purchase.
You can contact us for any questions relating to returns firstname.lastname@example.org.